Saturday, December 11, 2010

In the Top 3!









See......WINNER.....blahahahaha!










It's hard to see in this picture but the picture to the right has a double rainbow.


Ok so I entered this photo contest for the Harbor Country Guide. It was called
"Harbor Country Seen thur YOUR Lens" All 5 of my photo's were picked to be in the Top 10.
Well on Saturday Dec 4th I was then picked as one of the Top 3 Photograhers. So I'm in the contest now to get the front cover of Harbor Country Guide! WOW! It is such an HONOR!
So if anyone would like to see all the artist & their pictures you must go to
LOCAL COLOR GALLERY
16187 RED ARROW HWY.
UNION PIER, MICHIGAN
(269) 469-5332
So go check it out. They have lots of cool items for sale also. PLUS all photo's are on SALE! That inclueds my photo's!
Oh one more thing, I have to have 3 more photo's for the end of April (i think) for the next part of the contest! Yahooo!
SO GO CHECK OUT THE GALLERY!
Thanks :)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such talent. Congratulations! Hope you become No. 1.
Aunt Dorothy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! The pictures are beautiful!

~Nikki H.