Friday, June 1, 2012

Freezing my tumors

Well the doctors are going to freeze my tumors in a few days. They've said they've had good results doing this. Makes me a little scared but I'll give it a try. What do I have to lose.... nothing.

I look at it this way. They can do it to help me but I'm also helping them by seeing how it works. With each person they try this with they can see what works and what doesn't. It's all good.

Only thing is No Music.....hahaha! We'll be in a different room this time. I think it's the CT room. Oh I have enough music in my head to keep me busy. Maybe I'll sing a country song for Dr. Ali.....that's a joke because he hates country music. I don't. He lets me listen to 80's hair band music during my other treatments. I guess you'd have to be in the treatment room to under the humor in all this.

Anyway I will post after I'm done having the tumors froze in my liver. Until then I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend & a amazing month of June!

No comments: