Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Every 3 minutes

EVERY 3 MINUTES..... YES EVERY 3 MINUTES A WOMAN IS DIAGNOSED WITH BREAST CANCER.Why do I write this?Well I was one of those women. In 3 minutes my life changed forever. At the age of 37. Married with 5 kids.In a week of September 2005 there was 3 or 4 other women told they had breast cancer....I was the oldest out of that group! I guess I can look at this cancer like this awful thing that happened to me. But I don't. Yes I get mad some days...still... less now. But I can't lie. I was really mad. But yet it changed my life. I look at life in a whole new way. Some days sitting outside the wind is blowing and I feel the wind and smell the air. I think wow I'm still here. I look at my family and think wow I'm still here for them!The best thing for me is watching all my kids do their thing. If it's riding their dirt bikes, four wheelers, soccer, gymnastics or just playing. At least I'm there.I have a "To do" list. I will complete it. All in due time.
1: is to LIVE a great life!
2: take my family to Australia
3:To meet Nikki Sixxi ( did that!! Chicago)
4: have dinner with Nikki Sixx!
5: Take the kids to Disney World
the rest well let's just say it's private....SO GET OFF YOUR BUTTS AND GET YOUR MAMMOGRAMS!! AND TO HECK WITH THE DOCTORS WHO TELL YOU TO WAIT TILL YOUR 40! GET YOUR BASE LINE! WHY YOU ASK??SO THE DOCTOR'S ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO LOOK BACK ON!

Sincerely,
Juli

No comments: