Monday, May 10, 2010

UPDATE

Went to the doctor today, as I do after having a week off of chemo.
All my counts are great. I have 3 chemo treatments this month and then a PET scan. Well here's the good part........
If my scan comes back good I won't have to do chemo anymore!! Oh yeah!! I think that's so great! Dr. Kang said I've done so good on this chemo that if everything is good....NO MORE CHEMO!! Doing the Happy dance!!

Just thought I would let you all know that!

Have a great week everyone!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooooooWhooooo!!!!! Go Mamma Go!!!! muah!! I keep you in my thoughts & prayers. --- Lana

Jenny said...

HOLY COW! That's amazing news Juli-pooli! I'm crossing my fingers and toes that the scan goes perfectly. =)

Anonymous said...

I think we need to do more than the Happy Dance....Goes to show you the awesome power of prayer!!!!! xoxox --Tina

Lawson said...

WOOHOO!!! Happy dance being done in Wisconsin for you! Love and miss you bunches!

Oh yeah my dad and Nancy are getting married 6/26. :)

Kathy Berjk said...

That is fantastic Julie - YEAH!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Juli...just saw your doctor report today. That WOULD be so AWESOME! You have been such a warrior through all this...I admire your stamina and your positive attitude. Happy Dance is in short order!!!

Anonymous said...

I'll be sending positive thoughts your way and praying for great scan results!

Love ya,
Nikki H.