Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 19th......maybe second to last chemo with Kris!!






Kris got a Yahtzee!
Up at the top that's Jenn and me coming back from the bathroom. And I was blowing my horn as I went!


Yeah me & the eye patch & yahtzee!



Ok it was a day for Yahtzee And McDonalds. Oh those fries were good! Oh yeah and apple pies!
We laughed so hard today playing that both of our sides hurt! Then I was a pirate.....well everyone said with the big hoop earings that I could be one....so I did it. Captain Jack look out!
Then I finally got my HORN for my I-V thing so Kris put my horn on there for me. Let's just say the whole chemo room today was loud with laughter. No debbie downer's in there today! I thought Jenn was just going to fall over laughing when I turned around with my (Seth's) eye patch on! Paula was laughing too. Today was just a whoot in there!
That place is like my second home and I just love Jenn, Paula, & Linda! They take such super care of me! I couldn't ask for anyone better than those ladies! Just love them!!


Apple pies...yummy!




My horn.






My Yahtzee...muhhhhhhh!






4 comments:

Denise said...

Ok ya goober!! If you have to go through it, you might as well make the best of it. hopefully you didn't smell like a pirate left at sea 6 months :)

The Crow's Kiss said...

the eye patch on you looks hilarious! :D

Krissy Poo Pee Pee said...

I have to say....I had a blast with you yesterday!!! We were such dorks! If people could have seen us....LOL!!!!! oh...you said look out Captain Jack....I say "look out Cap'n Crunch" Hahahah!!! Yahtzee QUEEEEEEN!!!! Wait until next week.......Muaahahahahahahhh!!!! I shall prevail!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You make a fabulous pirate!LOL! I'm glad you haven't lost your sense of humor:) Looks like you have some really great friends...that's awesome!

Love ya!
Nikki H.