Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Aloha Chemo Luau or bust! (last chemo)








SHHHHH! I have no eyebrows....ugh!










JENNY! LOL!
**********************************************************************************
Oh I look so funny! My coconuts are a little low...hehehe!
************************************************************************************
Well chemo is done! Hmmmm let's say.....YAHOOOO! What a long road I've traveled. A long road but I have traveled that road with amazing family & friends. I have to say thank you to all who have prayed for me. Plus those who have cooked for my family and those who have drove me to my chemo. So remission is where I'm at right now. Let's all pray it stay's that way for many many years.

Thank you everyone! I love you all and never forget that! So say Aloha Chemo! (Let's hope it's always goodbye chemo!)



4 comments:

Kathi said...

Yahoo! Thank god. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're done with chemo...YAY!!! Please keep us posted on how everything is going.

Love u!
Nikki H.

P.S. Had a mammogram yesterday....waiting for results. Fingers crossed!

KP3 said...

Yaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What great news, Juli! Just checking all my emails after being on vacation for 2 weeks. Couldn't think of a better news to return to.

Aunt Dorothy