Friday, June 11, 2010

PET Scan & Doctor visit

Well everything looked great on the PET scan. I'm kicking it into remission. For how long...god only knows. My fate is in his hands. I still will go once a month for an infusion for my bones and I will have to have a shot once a month called Faslodex. That will try and keep the estrogen from making anymore cancer.

We hope this will work. Just like the song "The Climb" well that's what I have to keep doing.....climbing that moutain. I can do it. It might be a slow climb but I will keep fighting!

Thank you everyone for your prayers and those who helped cook for us. Even though I asked only for that once a week. Every dinner was great. Thank you again!

I love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Juli;
I've been wondering how the chemo was going. Keep climbing.
Aunt Dorothy