Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The BIG walk across the Golden Gate Bridge!


































Well I did it!
Yup!
I drove over and walked
across the one and only
Golden Gate Bridge.
My Aunt Marlene after living in Cali
all these years has never walked
acorss the Golden Gate.
Sooooooooo...
We did it together.
I can check this one off
of my list.
Yes...
I said list.
I do have one.
Shouldn't we all have one?
I think so.
So enjoy all my adventures on here.
I know I will
enjoy doing them
and sharing all of
them with all
of you
:)










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!! Glad you got to cross something off your "list"! I did too recently....went to New Orleans and had the best time ever!! I'm so happy to see you out there enjoying life...like we all should be doing:)

Email me at nhagerty@neo.rr.com so I can send you a link to see some of our pics.

Love ya!
~Nikki H.