Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Life's little adventures...again........































I'm out enjoying my life
once again....
We all should enjoy our lives...
You just have to say ...I don't care...
and just go on an adventure.
Life is too short to sit
looking out the window everyday
wishing and thinking
about what your going to
do....

You just need to go do it....
You just need to throw
that
fist full of glitter in the air....
have you ever looked
fear in the face and say I just don't care?
You just need to take that
step....
take that leap of faith..
and
just do it.
You need to, just need
to
ask yourself
are you strong enough
to fight...
fight for your
life..
your..
soul..
If..
you haven't....
just go and do
it...
No regrets...
no more saddness...
think...
have you ever....
have you ever wished for an
endless night?
Have you ever just
trusted?
That's what life is about.
Trust, no regrets,
fighting for life,
having faith,
faith in yourself,
just love..
I hope I can leave this world when it's time and have done everything that I said I would. Leaving my children with the power to follow their dreams, love and live a life with no regrets. Can you say that when it's your time. Will you stand up.....stand up to your life and do all the things that make you happy? I believe I can..............
Follow your dreams
and
your dreams can come
true.
Life is good
so
live it.








No comments: