Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chemo today

Had my chemo today. I had my two chemo's. I thought it was just one today....guessed wrong...LOL!
Went very well. My sister in law Denise & my niece Stephanie took me. We had a fun day. I didn't feel like taking pictures though. We played yahtzee & just had a good time. Yes I make my chemo's fun....hehehehe!
My throat is doing great. It has healed. I just lost a few pounds. But I think I made up for it after I came home....LOL! It felt good to be able to eat.
WOW! That's all I can say about the whole throat thing. It was like a really bad sunburn in there. So I guess it took as long as a sunburn to heal. But all is well.
Feel good & I think I look good.....yeah I look good....hahaha! Well Steve said I looked good ;)
Take care everyone!

No comments: