Friday, February 4, 2011

grrrrrrrr.......

Ice chips, burning feeling, feeling of choking that's my day today. Radiation really hurt my throat. What sucks is there's no cancer in my throat.......had to radiate through that area to get to my spine.

I haven't been on here much because of being so busy with treatment. Now it's all chemo. No more radiation or at least not for now.

I still have that smile on my face. Although it's faint but still there. Going to go lay down. Just wanted you all to know I'm still here. Just moving a little slow but that's ok. It's all good. Some how it's all good.

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're having such a rough time with radiation:( I'm praying that it's working, along with the chemo! Thanks for the update....it's good to hear from you! Keep that smile on your face!

Love ya!
Nikki H.

Anonymous said...

Good to see you posting again. Good thoughts and prayers are going your way.

Love,
Aunt Dorothy