Monday, November 7, 2011

Fall Camping



Seth & Kyle...who by the way are to the day 11 months apart.
Little best freinds they are.


Grant & Seth.




Playing football at this point.





Steve, Grant & Kyle







Jory & Kyra








Steve & Kyle playing soccer











Trick or Treat














My girl














Crazy!


















Mom's little man.












My monkey!
















Don't know these crazy kids...who could they be...hahaha!











Cousins..................need say no more..................





































Steve enjoying 2 T.V.'s as he watches college football.
Think he was really enjoying this...hahaha!











Well we had a great year of camping. I didn't take too many pictures this year. Olny due to me being so sick all summer. So next camping season I will make up for the lack of pictures. Over all we had another great fun filled year with camping.


Just glad I was here to see it all.