Monday, November 7, 2011

Odd's and end's of this year














































Yeah that's a buffalo. Friends of mine own these amazing beast.













































This is Gibbs. My parents lab. Let me just say I had asked my mom why they didn't have one more kid so I could of had a little brother or sister. Well when they got him she called and told me I had a new little baby brother with fur & four legs.........LOL! I have to say he's such a wonderful dog. He's a perfect fit for my parents.



















These mums were just amazing looking. Had to take the picture. Such color and they were huge! I hope everyone enjoys my random shots as much as I do. You just have to get out there in this big world and find something you love to do. I found photography. Always liked it but now I loved it. I just see the world a different way through my lens. Enjoy :)











































2 comments:

Preschool Math Online said...

Nice photos!!

CE Mark Consultants said...

wonderfull waoo really they are meaningfull quotes.