Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Test Results/Don't forget to fight....

Well got all the results from my PET Scan, MRI & CT Scans.
No new cancer. It's staying in my liver. Lungs were great. PET scan was great....MRI is the big pain in my butt!

So it shows the liver really hasn't changed. It either shows the tumors grew alittle or it scar tissue. So Dr. Kang & Dr. Ali were going to go over the MRI together. So we will see what's up my next appointment and we will go from there. As in either more chemo in the liver or freeze those babies. But I have to stay on chemo every 2 weeks. Oh joy.

I know it is what it is. I'm always positive about it. But yet you have those moments to where you stop and think why keep doing this crap. Is it helping....is it working....is it this or is it that.....sucks some days. Then see my children.....and those thoughts go right out my mind. The thought of maybe seeing a wedding or a grandchild pop in my head. That's a great thought. To finally see Adam get his welding degree. To see Nicholas finally become a fireman for our home town or any town.

To see Jory go to his first prom. To be here to see Jory graduate from high school.  To see Sophia start high school. Then little Seth grow into a little man. To  see what he might be as a man. To have my 25 Wedding Anniversary party. Renew our vows is a good idea.

So that's why I fight. If you or whoever reads this ever had a doubt....don't....it's worth the fight. Don't give up. Remember fight like there is a tomorrow. Fight like you've never fought before. Make your dreams come true. Don't sit there and watch life pass you by....join in & live!

3 comments:

Educational Resources said...

wow.!

peter said...

nice lines in the end,, i liked it !
Math Games for 1st Graders

Anonymous said...

RIP Juli! I am so sorry, to find you gone......and you were so young, too......your memories will always be so encouraging, for me too, even though I never met you in my life. I am a stage 2-breastcancer patient, a survivor of almost 9 years now, and I was touched so much by, what and how you said it. Thanks for the inspiring words, thanks for your fight and your life. I wish your husband and children all the very best, and you changed a bit of my life as well.........Conny from Germany xxx