Wednesday, March 17, 2010

First day of chemo.




Check Nicholas out....he fell asleep. I did too but no picture of that....LOL! For those of you that don't know he's my son. The oldest of our 5 kids.







Ready set go.......OUCH.......wasn't that bad. Just didn't want to look.



My first day of chemo. It took 4 1/2 hours. Long day but with great people who took great care of me! Their angels!!! Sorry I look so rough but hey who cares it's just chemo. Plus I just got my new port Monday morning. I was so sore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that you're having to go through chemo again....stay strong! I think of you often and am sending positive thoughts and lots of hugs:)

Love always, your friend....Nikki Hagerty

Anonymous said...

You don't know how good it is to see and read your blogs. I feel like I'm right there with you, cheering you and your family on. Keep blogging, please.

Aunt Dorothy