Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Aunt Deanna

Yesterday I was told the one thing that would make my world a sad place. After going to the doctor I stopped in my parents bait shop. I could see my mom out of the coner of my eye when I walked in. I knew something was wrong. Her eyes were red. I could tell she had been crying. She had to tell me.........

Those words I knew were coming one day had came to my ears. Your Aunt Deanna is dead. I said excuse me?!?

Her long battle with prescripton drugs abuse and breast cancer came to an end. I hope all those doctors that gave her those prescripton drugs burn in hell. When their time comes they have to answer to the big guy.

I know she is in a better place. No one to judge her. No one to tell her what to do. No one to look down on her. A place where there are no harsh word to hurt her with. She is in a place where she will be loved beyond how she was and wasn't loved her on earth. I do believe she is in a better place.

So to you Aunt Deanna..........I love you beyond any words I can say any words I can write. I remember you the way you were, My Aunt..My crazy little Aunt Deanna.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry, Juli.
Aunt Dorothy

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss Juli.

~Nikki Hagerty