Thursday, July 7, 2011

All about my Motley Crue July 1, 2011









































































































































Jodie, Kristie, Lisa & I all went to the concert July 1, 2011 Motley Crue, Poison & New York Dolls. Everyone that knows me knows how much I love my Motley Crue. My best friend Tonya got me hooked with the Album "Shout at the Devil". We use to ride around LaPorte and just jammed out to Motley. I've loved them ever since. I will keep going to their concert's till I can no longer go. They have truly have been thur hell and back. They have over come many issues, personal & work. They came back with such strength that I admire them for it. So here's to Motley Crue...my you keep rocking it out. All of your fans do love you guys. As for me as a fan I do so enjoy you guys. Love how you just keep it real. Bless you all! xoxo