Thursday, July 7, 2011

Chemo today 7-7-11

I had chemo today. Jodie and Seth came with me. Seth did leave after a while. Gina came and got him. Wasn't much for him to do and it was a long day. Started at 9:00 ended at 3:30.....long long day. But a good day.

Only thing that is up is the fact that the Pneumonia never really went away and is now back in my left lung again. That's where it started. So I have to have 9 straight days of antibiotics. Oh joy! But I do get to see my girls at the Infusion Center...YAY!

At least I'm not having to stay in the hospital this time....that in it self it great! So all is good everyone. There is that light at the end of the tunnel. I'm doing great and I'm happy. Always with a smile. As it should be. You HAVE to be positive. To be positive gives you strength and strength makes you better and a better person. Yes I have cancer. Yes it is terminal BUT my life doesn't stop there. I live my life to the fullest everyday. It's what every one should do. Even if you don't have cancer. Buck up everyone.......LIVE YOUR LIFE DON'T LET CANCER LIVE YOUR LIFE FOR YOU......BEEEEEEEEEEE POSITIVE :)

No comments: