Thursday, July 7, 2011

Poison July 1, 2011






















































































Poison also opened for Motley Crue. But so did The New York Dolls. Didn't get pictures of them. It was hard to get pictures of Poison because there was this HUGE speaker in our way. Which really sucked. I so wanted to see them better. Brett & CC came over by us but this guy kept moving in front of us so he would get a fist bump & take picture's of them. He was by far the strangest guy I have EVER dealt with at a concert. We had a great time hanging out but he did wreck the Poison part of the concert.

:( sad!


Thank you Poison for a great concert! Thank you to the sweet man who gave me Brett's pick. That was so sweet. I think he was in charge of setting up the stage for Poison. He had on a real cool Poison shirt. So who ever you were THAN YOU! That really made me smile!