Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Life is Beautiful...............

Gee what a day..did some house work with my music blasting....and my fav song comes on..LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.....And yes it is! But doing house work isn't so beautiful....LOL!It just makes my day a normal day and takes my mind off of it.

This is what I have to say to everybody today.....

Live with Passion....

Live with.....

Faith
Family
Friends

Let music lead your soul to happiness.....

When you hear the song "Over the Rainbow" just know that dreams really do come true.
I had a dream to go to college and I did. I want everyone to get out there and live a dream or 2. I have dreams for my children, to be strong , out going, speak their minds, stand up for what is right and not be afriaid to do so. To go to college. Get good grades. To find the love of their lives when their old enough.

Note to Sophia....sorry my sweet little girl....your going to have such a hard time with all your brothers, cousins, and all your "Other" big brothers looking out for you....LOL!

I want them to be the person I've taught them to be. But most important to have a heart filled with joy and happiness.

Everyone don't waste one moment on being mad at someone. Be the bigger person, turn the othere check and be the person I taught you to be. Live life to the fullest.

God doesn't give you what you can't handle. He believes I'm the one to lead this fight, the fight of my life. So be it. BUT I have news for him...............I'M NOT GOING ANY WHERE! I'M HERE FOR 42 MORE YEARS!

So for all my family and friends...don't be upset for me. Don't cry anymore. Don't be mad anymore.
Just take this time to understand that I love you all. Take this time to understand that I am who I am and I will fight. I have too much to live for and too many people I love!

Do I have regrets in this life time.....NO....if I could I'd live it all the same. I have so many wonderful people and things in my life...Steve, Nicholas, Adam, Jory, Sophia, Seth, my family and such wonderful friends. Nope wouldn't change a thing.

I've lived, loved and lost along my way in life....No regrets.....

Oh....there is 2 things I love to do...meet the rest of Motley Crue.....LOL!! Yes that is my all time fav band! I'm an 80's girl! I have met Nikki Sixx....he's really nice & sweet. I also met James Michael from Nikki's other band. James is so very nice. He's a great guy. Would love to met Dj Ashba. I want to see Motley Crue and Sixx A.M. in concert AGAIN!! Laugh as you must but that's on my list....Yes I know I'm still a dork but I love being who I am!

From the song "Love me if you can" By: Toby Keith

You many not like where I'm going but you should know where I stand...hate me if you want to but love if you can.....And from my fav band, Motley Crue.......

"With out you"

Without You, There's No ChangeMy Nights And Days.
Are Grey If I Reached Out And Touched The Rain It Just Wouldn't Feel The Same Without You, I'd Be Lost I'd Slip Down From The Top I'd Slide Down So Low Girl You'd Never, Never Know...

Without You, Without You A Sailor Lost At Sea Without You, Woman The World Comes Down On Me Without You In My Life I'd Slowly Wilt And Die But With You By My Side You're The Reason I'm Alive But With You In My Life You're The Reason I'm Alive But Without You,

Without You...Withouy You, My Hope Is Small Let Me Be Me All Along You Let The Fires Rage Inside Knowing Someday I'd Grow Strong Withouy You, With out You A Sailor Lost At SeaWithout You, Woman The World Comes Down On Me With out You In My Life I'd Slowly Wilt And Die But With You By My Side You're The Reason I'm Alive

But With You In My Life You're The Reason I'm Alive But Without You, Without You...I Could Face A Mountain But I Could Never Climb Alone I Could Start Another Day But How Many, Just don't Know You're The Reason The Sun Shines Down And The Nights,
They Don't Grow Cold Anly You That I'll Hold When I'm Young Only You...
As We Grow Old Without You In My Life I'd Slowly Wilt And Die But With You By My Side You're The Reason I'm Alive But With You In My Life You're The Reason I'm Alive But Without You, Without You...


That is for Steve, the man I've loved since I was 17 yrs old and always will love more........


5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hey jewels....you are one of the strongest people i know....you are 1 of only 3 people that i know who have gone through labor 5 times!!!!...are you kidding me?....1 time and i am done...lol...thinking of you and love you....your TWIN

Anonymous said...

love you aunt juli :)

Anonymous said...

Juli-I am so sorry to hear the news. I know you are a very strong girl and can handle alot. Keep being strong and have that great attitude that you were blessed with. Know that you are in my prayers daily and I'm thinking of you often!! Hope to see you soon

Tammy Smith said...

Raising 5 kids..wait 6 with Steve, ( we probably should throw Eddie in the group as well), hell if you can handle all of that then I know you can beat this. And you will always have your friends and family giving you the love and support that you need. I'm glad I met you. You all are in my prayers.

Tammy