Monday, January 18, 2010

Radiation......eeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk!

OMG! Nothing like having your bum out there for all to see.....ugh! Yeah I have to lay on my tummy and pull those sweat pants down so far....and there it is....my butt! Gee it was a little cold in there.

It took about an hour to get everything ready then it took 1 min & 30 seconds for each spot they hit. The bad thing is it's on my wasit line. So I wonder when I won't be able to wear jeans....eeekkkkkkkk!

Well need to get to bed because I have 4 more days of this for this week. 22 rounds of radiation I have to do. So 1 down and 21 to go.

:)

Have a great week everyone!!

Just sit and laugh when you know I'm hanging out there for the world to see....wonder if I will get goose bumps on my bum?? Too funny :)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Hey girl hang in there--or is it hang out(wink) You are in my thoughts alot- flip off this cancer like you did in your xmas 2009 picture-that was awesome!

Unknown said...

Love the family Christmas photos -- you are a feisty one flipping off the camera!

Summer is just around the corner so you can wear a cute little sun dress instead of jeans!

Anonymous said...

Reminds me...I literally shaved OFF chill bumps from the cold spell so I decided to not shave, let my leg hair grow and have my lega waxed. WELL...you have to let it grow a while for the wax to grip and I FORGOT that I had a Dr. appt so I am in my paper gown trying to exaplin to the Dr. that "No, I do not normally look like I am related to Sasquatch, I promise!!!" My legs and your butt...what a pair ;) LOL Call me- Love you, Candy