Sunday, April 18, 2010

Another month of chemo.

Playing some "dice" LOL!





















Can you say OUCH!! Hmmmm...yeah forgot to put on the Lidocaine Cream.
Plus Kris took a picture of herself. Nice Kris....LOL!




Oh the hair thing. It's all good. I think I look pretty good with a buzz cut there. Give it another week and it will be all gone. My dad shaved his head...not like he had a lot of hair anyway....but for now I still have more than him! HA!










Well here is another month of chemo starting. That's Paula taking care of me. Jenn is some where around. I have to say these ladies are the best! I don't know how they do this day in and day out. Their angels!
So far Nicholas, Gina, Angie & Kris have joined me at chemo. I have to say Thank you to them!! Their awesome family & friends! Without them I don't know what I would do. Thank you!!
Plus a HUGE thank you to those who have made meals for us on Wednesday's. That's always chemo day. Kris also took on the meal planning for us. She makes sure on Wednesday's we have a meal. Thank you Kris.
She sent out those emails and lined up everyone who wanted to help. Everyone has been great!
Also a big Thank you to all my friends who have sent me cards, candy & bracelets. Thank you to all who have been praying for me. It's working! ;)
I feel so loved! That is a wonderful feeling. See acts of kindness help others. It makes me smile everyday.
Thank you everyone & I love all of you very much!!






No comments: