Monday, April 12, 2010

GOOD NEWS!!!

Well Steve & I went to my doctor's appointment this morning. Dr. Kang had good news! PET scan went great. No cancer any where else. My cancer in the pelvic bone is smaller.

He said when we first started the cancer was at a level (think that's what he said) 6. Well he said anything under a 3 is normal.....................


MINE WAS A 2.1....WHOOT WHOOT!

Now how do you like that!

PLUS...........

So far Dr. Kang has taken 2 months off of my chemo! So only 4 months so far instead of 6....hehehe!
But as always we will see. He could put the 2 months back on. We just have to wait and see. So right now it's 4 months of chemo. 1 month down and 3 to go :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told ya you have angels watching over you....thats awesome news ; )

Jenny said...

JULES! I am so frickin' happy for you right now I could cry! Oh wait...I AM! haha I think that this largely in part to my BFF's awesomeness and positive thinking. Plus there are so many people who are praying for you. I love you so much and I'm so happy to hear this! YAHOO!!!!!!

Lawson said...

WHOOT WHOOT!!! I'm so freakin happy for you! I'm doing the happy dance for you! I love you!!!

Beth

Anonymous said...

Juli - I am soooo happy for you. What wonderful news. Your attitude and positive thinking are so great, you are an inspriation to others - I am glad that I can call you my friend - Love you! Kristi

Georgeann said...

This news makes me very happy! Keep up the good fight and we will keep praying for you at church (without your formal permission, which is apparently some crazy violation now) and at home!

Stacey Snyder said...

Never Surrender...Good job!!!!

Anonymous said...

JULI!!!!! I knew you could do it!!! Soooo very proud of you!! I think of you every day!!! Best news i've heard in long time!

Anonymous said...

WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU!
lauren :)

Anonymous said...

That is so AWESOME!!!! Prayer and positive attitude makes miracles. We will continue praying for you and your family. We love you!
Kathy & Craig,

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! I'm thrilled to hear this great news Juli! I had no doubt that you would kick this cancer's ass! Keep fighting, and keep that positive attitude:o)

Love always,
Nikki Hagerty

P.S. You are beautiful with or without your hair.