Saturday, April 24, 2010

Jory's first track meet.

Jory at his first track meet with St. Stan's. First time any of my kids have done track. It was nice to watch. Jory did get 2nd on the high jump. The relay they got 1st. Then I want to say in 400 he got 2nd. Not sure. It was fun though.






















Why do they start so low....maybe it's for short people like me....ha-ha....yes there are some short kids doing the high jump. I have to say they did a great job! Well done to St. Stan's & St. Paul's track team. All the kids did a great job.























Looks like he's floating in air. He does like the high jump. Who knows maybe he will do track in high school...who know's :)







1 comment:

Jenny said...

I know a former state high jumper who could give him some tips. ;)