Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Here I go again.....check this place out!







So here we are on Camel Back Moutain. I did not make it all the way to the top. As you see in the pictures there were no steps for me. Steve did hike all the way up. Hey that's ok with me. After chemo I' m not the Energizer bunny..lol! But I made it to the bottom of the last part. 3/8 mile marker. Not bad I do say.



















































































































I have to say this area is so amazing! I wouldn't of been there if it wasn't for Georgeann doing the Susan G Komen 3 day walk. I have never seen so many awesome women and men who so care about breast cancer. They walked the walk let me tell ya! 60 miles in 3 days! BRAVO! These amazing folks kicked some butt out there! Their all my hero's!














No comments: