Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Why? I will.....

You know I wonder "why" a lot these days.
Why people have to get cancer?
Why people have to treat you different because you have cancer?
Why some of your friends can handle it and some can't?
Why do these nasty, drug dealers, crack heads live a long life when good people have to get cancer?
Why do some drugs work on cancer and some don't?
Why do kids get cancer?
Why Why Why Why?? Hmmmm.....
Good questions.
Well I know that god doesn't give you what you can't handle. For some reason he thought it was a good idea to give me cancer yet again. I can be mad. I can hate him for it.
OR..........................I can be the person I know he would want me to be. For that reason he gave me this cancer.
He "aka" God thought I would be strong enough to help those who can't understand cancer. Those who have the hard time dealing with it. I'm not saying I have all the answer's but I know enough to hold my head high and face cancer head on.
I'm strong for those who can't be strong. I cry for the one's who pass from it. I cry for the one's who just find out they have cancer. I hold my arms wide open and hold the one's who need a hug.
Yet I come right back to that good old question WHY?
None of us will ever have all the answers. I guess in the end those will be answered by him "aka" god.
So I will keep being strong. I will keep my head held high. I will be the stronger one for those who can not. I will be a mom that will teach her children to do everything they can to be the person's I know they will grow into. I will be the mom to show them that you can be strong in times of great pain and sadness. I will be the daughter, sister, sister in law, friend, mother and the wife who will lead them all to stand up and be strong in the hours of sorrow.
I will be ME.

No comments: