Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Round 3......I will never give up!

Well today on 11-17-10 I had to go and get marked up for my radation.
Then blood work, poked 3 times for that. Then had to get stuck again for my PET scan.
So it was a busy long day for me.
So I should know how long I have to have radation by Thursday. Then see Dr. Kang Monday to know how the PET scan came out. I think I'm going to ask to see it this time. I just want to see what I look like. LOL!
So it's round 3 and I'm ready for the fight once again. Like my shirt says....
I will never give up
I will never give up
I will never give up!
You hear that cancer! Good now get the heck out of my body! GGGRRRRRR!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jewels...your pictures calm me after a stressful day teaching...keep posting them and keeping me updated....i love taking pictures but never took a photography class....i need to do that one day--soon...love ya, twin

Anonymous said...

Juli,

Was just thinking about you and wanted to say hi and I hope your treatments are going ok so far. I'm looking forward to your next blog update:)

Love always,
Nikki H.